Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Day 1

I have decided that I want to fit in the ads I religiously read in GQ magazine. I mean how many tailored outfits look good on a man with tits and a belly... Tailoring can only do so much for the male form. This is why I’ve decided to turn my frown upside down on a three month life changing experience.
It's not just about dieting for me. It's about really changing the way I live and the choices one makes on a daily basis. Let's start with sex I mean it's on the front of everyone’s mind gay or straight. Maybe some can relate to the awkward feeling you get when you have met someone In a bar and you know they don't know what you really look like naked. That the layers you have so sneakily arranged to give you the peck effect
(peck effect = when you have man bobs but wear a really tight top under a dress shirt to keep them in place. Or wearing a button down shirt with a pocket on each side to give the illusion that the bulkiness is solely to do with those darn pockets, and of course leaving it unbuttoned enough that your shirt doesn't pull at the 3rd button)
Ahhhhh Layers (my true love) - see this is really why I love any season other than summer. Let’s face it – I really want to love summer.
Ok back on track – Now you’re smiling and the guy who wants to come home with you and contemplate the location of your bed from the light switch. (This is why I’m thankful I live in NYC because I can actually touch all four walls from the center of my room.)
This is the feeling I no longer want.
So …..I have decided to blog about my experience not only with my journey of weight loss but life in general. I’ll add Stories and pictures of my day to day experiences with the world around me.

I hope you enjoy

1 comment:

  1. i would like to subscribe to this blog please!!

    SO funny and you.

    xx

    ReplyDelete