Wednesday, September 2, 2009

My Walk home last night


When money is tuff in NYC I think of ways to cut costs....Obviously I cant stop shopping and lets be honest If I could stop eating this blog would have never been started... So where can I cut costs? THE SUBWAY..(Not subway sandwiches but the long thing you ride back and forth to work) This is $2.25 per direction. If I took it to and from work every day 5 days a week for a month that’s $90.00 OK OK THIS IS GOOD, I’m getting somewhere, That allows me an extra $90 a month.. Now as I have issues with my weight I seem to also have issues with money...Maybe they are connected maybe its because I just love to feel good - hmm maybe I like feeling good by shopping because Im not 100% happy with how I look.. Oh this is deep...Ok I might need a tissue...lol - ***back on track*** I know I have issues with money because even as I explaining how I just saved $90 I thinking in my head.. whoohoooo - I have an extra $90, I should go to Rosa Mexicana tongiht for Pomegranate Margaritas... There $11 but sooooo worth it...
*SIDENOTE* - Last time My friend Michael and I went to Rosa Mexicana we where sat beside a couple of Italians on Vacation. Well let me tell you.. After a couple of Pom Margaritas we had moved our chairs almost beside the two Italian girls and had adapted similar accents to theirs. Although the only words we kept repeating where BRAMASOLE BRAMASOLE..(From under the Tuscan sun..helloooo) ..We then asked if we could find her a steak knife to eat her dessert...lol..It was horrible and they where not impressed..but it was funny and we laughed so hard that it didn’t really matter, I called it "Dinner Theatre"... See the bad thing about drinking near work is that you think about going back...Not to actually do work of course but to do something naughty. I've attached a picture of what we did to my co-worker Aliza’s desk at around 11pm at night after lots of $11 pom margaritas...The next morning when I came to work this is the email I sent her..haha

"Aliza -We do not use our desk as a toilet. In America we use the white bowl in the lockable room at the back of the office. Clients have not been happy with the smell of poo surrounding your desk.. Picture to prove your desk is a toilet"

hahaha - we all had a laugh

*SIDENOTE OVER* - So The point of My story is that I walked home last night Down 9th avenue ... I usually walk down 8th or down the water front but decided to try something new yesterday and I’m happy I did. The only sketchy par was walking past the back of the Port Authority Bus Terminal where a gentleman so kindly spit at my feet. I think he might have been an entrepreneur looking to shine my shoes but I really didn’t want to take any chances finding out.

No comments:

Post a Comment