Wednesday, September 2, 2009

I bought a Couch

For the past 6 months my roommate and I have been sitting on the small bench Jared and I used to have at the front door of our house in Toronto so you had some where to take your shoes off. (Jared is my ex boyfriend of 5 years - One of my besties now....long story) Garry - My Roommate and I decided it was time we made our apartment feel and look like a home. I think that if you want to be happy in life you have to make everything thing around you happy as well. Doesn’t everyone want to come home to a place that makes me feel welcomed, something comfortable and fashionably decorated. I also want to feel pride in where I live. Right now with white walls and a few pictures up I’m just not feeling it... Stay tuned for before and after pics

No comments:

Post a Comment