Thursday, September 3, 2009

Facebook Fight for Fashion..haha


Jenn Davies: learned today that "Coach is the poor mans prada" - who knew?!? New York is going to chew me up and spit me out!! (Thx Derek!!)
Yesterday at 5:03pm ·
Paul Bromby: check out my PRADAS next time at work... ; )

Yesterday at 5:07pm

Derek Beech: That Derek is a smart man....
Yesterday at 5:10pm ·

Lara Dwyer: One Coach bag costs more than my rent for an entire year. If I ever see a "poor man" out begging on the streets with a Coach bag on his arm I am so not giving him a dollar! :P
Yesterday at 6:08pm

Keara EJen: Don't say that!!! I could be COACH's biggest supporter...LOL! I actually want to hit COACH up before Christmas if you want to come. P.S. PRADA bags can be found for cheap at Winners...:)
4 hours ago

Jenn Davies: Coach, Prada, Gucci .... i will take anything anyone wants to give me!! I love them all. Then again I love walmart so my fashion sense sucks!! Don't worry Derek - I won't wear track pants in NYC but I will be sporting my Coach, prada, gucci or whatever falls into my lap!! ha ha ha
19 minutes ago

Derek Beech: Winner's is an arry of last seasons Failures in the "fashion" world..I use the word fashion losley as along side a bad Prada bag is a Phat Farm T shirt... This is why we dont shop at winner's... LOL
Does anyone remember the catch phrase from Legally Blonde
"Dont stomp your last season prada shoe at me hunny" - I bet she got them at Winners...
2 seconds ago ·


This makes me laugh

No comments:

Post a Comment