Saturday, September 12, 2009

Fashions Night Out


Should have been called "Losers night in Public"
- Why is it that people with no fashion sense what so ever truly think they have some. Why when someone asks me which shirt looks better and i reply, Neither, Does that make me a bad person? Both of those shirts are ugly they both look the same and they both hug your body like spandex...And lets be honest - No one should be wearing spandex....
I tried to capture some of the fashion donts on my phone but it was to dark. On the bright side there where some very beautiful people out and they where giving away tons of free things. At the Corner of Perry and Bleeker they had KED'S booth (THE SHOES). They where free and then you could paint/spray paint them what ever style and colors you wanted. MAC was giving out lipstick and I could hand cream and cupcakes. Most of the high end stores had Champagne and hors d'oeuvres, My friend Kristy and I went into Tommy Hilfiger and He was actually inside, Champagne was flowing and remember this is a free event - All of a sudden there was a commotion on the street and people started to run back over to Perry (Perry is also the street SJP's Walk up Brownstone from Sex and the City is on) Taylor Momsen (Jenny Humphrey from Gossip Girl - Who knew she’s could sing???) had jumped up on stage and started a live concert that was awesome. She’s has a great voice and the crowd loved it, I've attached a picture of her on stage looking right at you....ha

No comments:

Post a Comment